Business Intelligence Developer
UBS , Kraków
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Design, build and test core reporting tools for internal clients using software such as Tableau, Business Objects, Excel
– Deliver complex ad-hoc reports / queries, which may include coding and programming to automate processes, for example
using VBA or Python
– Support development of databases we maintain using PL/SQL, potentially with opportunities to re-design, optimize or build
– Work closely with our Data Scientists team to support the industrialization of their analytics models
– Collaborate across business units, in particular with project managers, process owners, senior management, to drive day-to-
day implementation of the business intelligence strategy
– Identify opportunities to innovate reporting solutions for our clients, leveraging new methods/technologies where
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics which consists of highly skilled business intelligence professionals. In particular you will work in BI Development team, which is responsible for maintaining 3 databases and business intelligence tools and dashboards development across the UBS Group. The whole team is spread across the world with the largest groups in London, Zurich, Nashville and Krakow, and the BI Development team is predominantly based in Krakow.
Your experience and skills
– 3-5 years of experience in developing reports for data analysis and reporting or IT;
– Experience using Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools (Business Objects, Tableau, OTBI etc.)
– Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, Access and VBA for MS Applications
– SQL / PL SQL knowledge (preferably Oracle) and ability to build and tune complex SQL queries would be an asset
– Strong service delivery focus
– A strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– Analytical with strong attention to detail
– Assertive to liaise with clients and manage relationships.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Zobacz polecane oferty:
ING Bank Śląski
INŻYNIER JAKOŚCI - REZYDENT
New Business Development Representative with English
Hays Poland Sp. z o.o.
LIMNUSWORK Sp. z o.o.
PRACOWNIK DS. SPRZEDAŻY INTERNETOWEJ
PRACOWNIK DS. SPRZEDAŻY INTERNETOWEJ
Senior IT Software Architect - Advisor
Volvo Polska Sp. z o.o.
Specjalista ds. marketingu
Stażysta Działu IT
Gi Group Sp z o.o.
Starszy Specjalista ds. Zarządzania Siecią i Platformami Usługowymi GNOCe
Orange Polska S.A.