UBS , Kraków
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Develop advanced dashboards, workbooks and data visualization solutions for internal clients using Tableau
- Actively seeks input and feedback, listens, takes action and keeps others informed in a timely manner
- Collaborate across business units, in particular with project managers, process owners, senior management, to drive day-to-
day implementation of the business intelligence strategy
- Plan, design and execute performance tests of the platform
- Analyze, troubleshoot and / or tune product performance or deployment issues when required
- Develop and Document technical architecture, system design, performance test results and other technical aspects of the
- Define or assist with best practices during implementation and integration of Tableau Platform
- Work closely with our Data Scientists team to support the industrialization of their analytics models
- Identify opportunities to innovate reporting solutions for our clients, leveraging new methods/technologies where
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics which consists of highly skilled business intelligence professionals. In particular you will work in BI Development team, which is responsible for maintaining 3 databases and business intelligence tools and dashboards development across the UBS Group. The whole team is spread across the world with the largest groups in London, Zurich, Nashville and Krakow, and the BI Development team is predominantly based in Krakow.
Your experience and skills
- 3-5 years of experience in developing reports for data analysis and reporting or IT using Tableau
- Experience using other Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools would be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and Access
- VBA for MS Applications would be an asset
- Strong service delivery focus, exceptional customer facing skills.
- A strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Assertive to liaise with clients and manage relationships.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Zobacz polecane oferty:
EDiscovery & Internal Investigation Services Analys
EY GLOBAL SERVICES (POLAND) SP. Z. O. O.
Specjalista ds. wdrożeń i serwisu systemów Business Intelligence
ABC Akademia Sp. z o.o.
INŻYNIER JAKOŚCI - REZYDENT
Specjalista ds. Planowania Jakości
Paretti Agencja Doradztwa Personalnego
Staż z Lwem – ścieżka Agile
ING Bank Śląski
Buyer - Krakow, Poland
CH2M Polska Ltd Sp. z o.o.
Flame Employment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Service Desk Technician
Starszy Projektant Drogowy- Warszawa, Polska
CH2M Polska Ltd Sp. z o.o.