MS Dynamics CRM Application Support
Volvo Polska , Wrocław
MS Dynamics CRM Application Support Miejsce pracy: Wrocław (dolnośląskie) Nr ref.: 71349BR Branża: - Informatyka/Administracja - Informatyka/Programowanie - Inżynieria/Elektronika/Technologia - Projektowanie/Wdrażanie Umiejętności: - Umiejętności analityczne - CRM - Microsoft CRM - Microsoft Dynamics CRM - CRM Dynamics - Aplikacje biznesowe
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position:
- Providing technical support to CRM key users
- Perform in-depth analysis of customer issues to determine causes and solutions
- Work with customers, development, support and other members of the team to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests
- Technical and functional application management
- Respects commitments according to the support part of the Assignment Agreements
- Manage and maintain the internal development environment, working alongside the group IT dept.
- Experience in support and maintenance of business applications
- Knowledge Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Excellent skills in English
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and teamwork skills (also international)
Nice to have:
- Understanding of programming languages: C#, JScript, HTML
- Knowledge of MS SQL, SSRS, SharePoint
- Microsoft CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit
- Understanding of cloud solutions
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture;
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities;
- International projects, related to various models of construction machine, in company with certain recognition on the market;
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis).
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Zobacz polecane oferty:
IT KONTRAKT Sp. z o.o.
Młodszy inspektor (Administrator ds. Systemu / Aplikacji) w Wydziale Informatyki i Łączności, Refe
Straż Miejska m.st. Warszawy
Manager IT Security
Administrator Systemów Informatycznych
IT coordinator / Network Administrator
G-Force Sp. z o.o.
IT KONTRAKT Sp. z o.o.