Java Software Engineer
Motorola Solutions , Kraków
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
*Department Description :
System Management team provides solutions for network management and monitoring. We are looking for a passionate back-end developer to join one of our Scrum Teams. Together with us, you will develop products that are responsible for provisioning Astro public safety communication systems.
*Job Description :
You will be responsible for back-end development and application design and testing of provisioning applications being part of Astro public safety communication systems. Our projects are carried out exclusively using Agile, Scrum and SAFe approaches.
Technologies: Java, Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, XML, GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, Tomcat, REST.
Basic Requirements :
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunication or related fields
• Experience with Java
• Databases(PostgreSQL) / JPA / Hibernate knowledge
• Spring Framework practical knowledge
• Experience in continuous integration tools: Jira, GIT, Sonar, Jenkins, Maven
• Experience in REST
• Very good troubleshooting skills, and analytic approach to given tasks and problems
• Ability to learn new skills quickly and to switch tasks and/or used technologies
• Ability to investigate and solve challenging technical issues
• Accuracy and precision
• Ability to collaborate with onsite and offsite teams
• English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
Nice to have:
• Experience in developing solutions with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience in developing MicroServices solutions
• Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
• Mockito framework
• Spring Cloud
• Competitive salary package
• Strong team-oriented culture
• Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
• Private medical coverage
• Life insurance
• Access to wellness facilities and integration events
• Membership pf engineering communities
• Trainings and broad development opportunities
• Relocation support
Zobacz polecane oferty:
ING Bank Śląski
DevOps Engineer in Fraud Prevention Solutions
Senior Java Script Developer
Lobo sp. z o.o. sp.k.
Technical Support Engineer (German Speaker)
ING Bank Śląski
SAP Developer (Senior Level)
EY GLOBAL SERVICES (POLAND) SP. Z. O. O.
IT KONTRAKT Sp. z o.o.
IT Support Engineer IBMi (iSeries)
Volvo Polska Sp. z o.o.