We are looking to hire a Team Lead for management of maintenance and development team of enterprise-level products in the financial domain. This role offers the opportunity to lead a team of highly skilled developers and deliver applications maintenance and development services across predominantly Microsoft .Net and SQL Server based technologies and variety of enterprise-level products.
As an experienced Team Leader, whilst being highly technical and hands-on capable, you will lead maintenance and development activities. Managing the successful delivery will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle. This will include working closely with the Product Owners and Service Delivery Managers, coordinating developers and tester.
To apply for this role, in addition to having a proven management background you must also have proven technical capability and a track record in software development and maintenance combined with experience in the leadership of software development teams.
You will work in a multicultural environment with talented colleagues in several European countries.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled developers.
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous applications maintenance and development activities.
- Managing Change Requests processing, Problems and Incidents resolution on a 3rd line of support.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Working closely with Service Delivery Manager and Product Owners to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Provide regular and effective progress updates and reporting to and work closely with Service Delivery Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues related to application maintenance and development are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Supporting resource scheduling and department capacity planning
- Interaction with software vendors.
- Up to five years of experience in maintenance and development of financial applications, preferably debt collection.
- Experience in the development of software using C#, .Net and SQL Server technologies
- Knowledge of MS SQL DBMS.
- Knowledge of configuration management processes and practices.
- Experience of development team leadership (up to 3 team members).
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Kanban.
- At least 3 completed projects in Team Lead role.
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills.
- Advanced English.
- Bachelor or MSc degree in computer science, math, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, including intermediate written and spoken English.
- Good problem-solving skills, solution-oriented attitude.
- Ability to travels to the following countries will be required: Spain, Italy, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Poland.