Application Security Engineer/Architect
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski’s books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support.
Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 150 passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
GOG.com is looking for a Web Security Maniac, who will delve deeper into the area of security testing of our products and who will direct our architecture on to the right track by searching and proposing security enhancements. If security is your nickname and even the most complex problems cause a thrill of excitement, this is the right job for you!
* Adding even more security awareness into GOG.com’s web apps designs.
* Introducing tools for automating security audits.
* Working on new projects together with developers, from design to deployment to make sure our applications are designed with safety in mind.
* Writing and running manual / automated penetration tests.
* Performing code reviews focused solely on security.
* Staying abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions.
* Sharing your knowledge with other teams and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
* Basic knowledge in Web Applications Vulnerabilities & Web Applications Architecture.
* Proven experience in web development.
* Mastery in PHP7.
* Proven ability to effectively work across teams.
* Proactive problem solving skills.
* Ability to easily communicate in English.
* Good knowledge of Linux Debian OS.
* Experience in a similar role or experience in finding security vulnerabilities.
* Knowledge of Front-end security (jQuery/AngularJS frameworks) and desktop application security.
* Being familiar with at least some of the buzzwords: OWASP legacy, Intrusion Detection Systems, Varnish/Nginx.
* Experience with Symfony2 in a production environment.
* Understanding of Captcha / RBLs mechanisms, rate limiting and networking security (switching, routing, vlans).
* Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
*What we offer:*
* A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
* A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
* A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
* The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
* A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
* Access to a health care and sport activities package.
* A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
* Polish lessons should you need them.
* Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
* An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
* Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples through this link: https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTemplates/RecruitmentForm.aspx?WebID=63e157b94972444d810577064fd95296
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
*Information on processing of your personal data*
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice: http://files.gog.com/work/privacy-notice.pdf.
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
GOG.com, Part of CD PROJEKT GroupZobacz wszystkie oferty GOG.com, Part of CD PROJEKT Group