Cloud Solutions Validation Architect
Intel is the biggest technological company that for 50 years constantly changes the world and its mission is to bring smart connected devices using next generation of data center architecture to every person on Earth.
Intel core values include quality and customer orientation and to fulfill Intel's mission we are providing customers with high quality data center solutions, consisting with Intel hardware, software stacks VMware VCF, RedHat OpenShift, Microsoft AzureStack and required applications. That's why we are forming Cloud Solution Validation team within Solution Development and Deployment SDD in Data Center Group at Intel Gdansk.
As the best people are the key to achieve this mission, we are seeking for Cloud Solution Validation Architect who is passionate and will help us to deliver our customers high quality solutions by translating all requirements to test scenarios from beginning to end. We cannot do this alone. We need you. Join us and help define the future by solving the real challenges in distributed cloud computing that drive robustness, efficiency, and capacity for the cloud.
In this position, you may expect to deliver cloud based solutions for modern Data Centers. You will be responsible for deploying and validating pilot deployment installations that go far beyond traditional or current industry approaches. This job is for you if you:
* Have technical leadership, excellent teamwork, collaborate cross-team and cross-site
* Effectively communicate in English both written and spoken
* Know and worked with the data center solution components hardware, software stack and application and ecosystem tools for automation, monitoring
* Know how to validate data center solutions and their components
* Have a deep experience on validating complex, multi-component, distributed systems
* Have an extensive experience with test frameworks and CI/CD methodology
* Worked with requirements, translated them to test cases and scenarios, prepared Master Test Plan
* Have the passion for quality, accuracy and process
* Worked in agile development process
*You are responsible for:*
* Test design and driving test development according to all requirements, with requirements coverage and design reviews
* Designing and building efficient solution validation system
* Designing and adapting CI/CD environment for solution validation
* Thorough multi-dimensional test definition white/black box, functional, conformance, performance, stress, scalability, high availability, security
* Test Strategy and Master Test Plan definition
* Continuous improvement of test execution: test strategies, cost estimation, planning and execution, optimization based on monitoring data
* Clear communication to the product forum and fix priority recommendation
* Planning, estimating and delegating tasks to the team
This requisition is part of the Data Center Solutions Group (DSG)
* BSc degree in computer science or similar
* Working experience 3+ years of programming languages: Python, C++, Go, Java
* Working experience 2+ years of automated SW validation including Test Strategy and Test Plan preparation
* Software/Solution Integration and Validation engineering skills e.g. test-driven development, test development and automation, Agile methodologies, build and integration automation.
* Knowledge of virtualization and containerization technologies e.g. KVM, VirtualBox, Docker.
* Good working knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
* Fluent in English.
*Nice to have skills:*
* Technical leadership experience for a validation team of 3+ members
* Knowledge of Cloud Environments such as OpenStack, Red Hat OpenShift, VMWare, Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes, etc.
* Working experience in distributed large-scale systems architecture, development, operations & validation.
*We can offer:*
* Constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects and ship-it events, rotational programs
* Learning and getting experience with the latest Intel server technologies that create the future data center architecture
* Being a part of creative and dynamic team that have a mission to deliver high quality solutions
* Flexible working hours to fit your timetable, informal atmosphere in a team
* Well-equipped campus with a parking lot, onsite cafeterias, free coffee and fresh fruits
* Integration events, Multisport / Holiday card, groups of passionates
* Medical and life insurance, ticket restaurant card, employee bonuses
* Other benefits:
Help us to change the data center world by creating high quality solutions. If you are ready to take these responsibilities, make a difference and have qualifications we have asked for, don't look for any other offers. Come join us and apply with your resume, we would love to get to know more about you.
Intel Technology Poland LtdZobacz wszystkie oferty Intel Technology Poland Ltd