The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski's books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 170 passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
Are you a gamer who enjoys tinkering with games almost as much as playing them? Do you like troubleshooting issues no one has ever heard of before? If so, we are the right place for you! Our QA team is currently looking for a passionate individual who will help us restore classic games to their former glory and help us expand the DRM-free world.
* Researching topics related to games.
* Manual tests of features, tools and games from the GOG.com catalog.
* Preparing thorough reports in English.
* Finding DRM in games; verifying reported bugs and issues.
* Effectively communicating and cooperating with others (especially with fellow Testers, Project Managers, Techs and Support).
* Making sure deadlines are met.
* Asking questions and evolving as a tester ;)
* Fluent spoken and written: Polish and English.
* Good writing and communication skills.
* Inquisitiveness and great researching skills.
* Attention to details (add our keyword “Epiphany Fields” at the beginning of your CV), patience.
* Being a team player.
* Fondness for testing and playing games.
* Full-time availability (40 hours per week from Monday to Friday).
* Being proactive and open minded.
* ‘Hold my beer, I got this!’ attitude.
* Experience with bug-tracking tools, preferably JIRA.
* Experience in software testing and tinkering with games (fixing, modding, hex editing).
* General hardware and software knowledge.
* Familiarity with MacOS and Linux platforms.
*What we offer:*
* Long-term full time job (hours can be somehow flexible, though) in our office in Warsaw, Poland.
* We’re doing our best to avoid overtime .
* Joining an ever-growing company that has clients and fans all around the world.
* Friendly and geeky co-workers; laid-back work atmosphere in international environment.
* GAMES (infinite conversations about them, surroundings full of game gadgets, free access to GOG.com catalog).
* Diversity of projects: you will be testing games (old ones and new ones), updates and dlcs, but also tools and features for our upcoming projects.
* Possibility to grow as a tester and develop a wide variety of soft and hard skills.
* A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10% of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
* Access to a health care and sport activities package.
* Frequent social activities, free fruits, free water, tea and coffee, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
* An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
*If you are interested in working with us, please submit your CV (in English) and fill out our form (below). Please, also add the keyword (which can be found somewhere in this ad) at the beginning of your CV.*
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data:
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice: http://files.gog.com/work/privacy-notice.pdf ).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
GOG Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty GOG Sp. z o.o.