For our client, an American data communications and telecommunications equipment provider, we are looking for Data Analyst to join their team in Cracow.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding the functional business operations and develop reporting, dashboards and analytics to support the organization.
• Manage requests for data and intelligence, and provide timely status on projects
• Work with large data sets to answer key business questions using BI applications, SQL, and spreadsheets
• Develop and execute detailed data analyses to monitor operational performance, solve business problems, and monitor customer trends to uncover areas of opportunity
• Build the foundation for and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly key performance and financial indicators to use in business reviews
• Communicate analyses results and implications to business leaders
• Maintain data integrity and accuracy, and troubleshoot issues
• Design new analytics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability
• Learn and understand a broad range of available data resources and know how, when, and which to use
• Lead discussions into operational analysis to identify defects, opportunities, and efficiencies across functional teams
• Develop diagnostic, prescriptive, and predictive analysis based on evolving needs
• Advanced knowledge and experience of Tableau and other BI applications with certifications preferred
• Ability to extract relevant data from Oracle and BI tools based on requirements
• Ability to compile and compare data and understand dependencies and interrelated data make informed decisions
• Experience in BI development to build automated dashboards and reporting
• Ability to present findings through data visualizations and storytelling
• Proven willingness to learn and adopt new technology
• Strong quality business understanding
• Knowledge of financial, product and supply chain data reporting principles
• Knowledge of Oracle and Redshift Databases a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively among different levels of staff with sensitivity to business practices in a multicultural environment
• Experience with Google and MS Office software suite
• Competitive salary package
• Strong team-oriented culture
• Flexible working hours
• Contract of employment
• Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
• Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
• Lots of sport activities
• Private medical & dental coverage
• Life insurance
• 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
• Access to wellness facilities and integration events
• Trainings and broad development opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference number: CC18/DATAANALYST/KRK/PRACUJWIT/383
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data contained in the submitted application documents to be processed by Cyclad sp. z o.o., ul. Chłodna 48/1, 00-872 Warszawa, including my image, in relation to my participation in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please enclose the following statement in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data contained in the submitted application documents to be processed by Cyclad Sp. z o.o., Cyclad sp. z o.o., ul. Chłodna 48/1, 00-872 Warszawa, including my image, in relation to my participation in future recruitment processes. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time.
The Personal Data Controller is Cyclad Sp. z o.o., ul. Chłodna 48/1, 00-872 Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com, the Data Protection Officer is Maria Lothamer (mailing address: ul. Ludwika Narbutta 22 lok. 23, 02-541 Warsaw, e-mail: IOD@cyclad.pl). Personal data collected through job applications (CV) – for the purposes of both the current and future recruitment processes – is processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(a), and in terms of image – Article 9(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (further referred to as GDPR). Personal data provided by the candidate related to:
- participation in a selected recruitment process will be stored until the recruitment process is completed for a given position,
- participation in future recruitment processes will be stored until the candidate's consent to the processing of their data for this purpose is withdrawn.
Personal data may be disclosed to employees or associates of the Company, entities providing support to the Company on the basis of outsourced services or in accordance with data processing agreements, as well as to entities authorized under the law. The candidate has the right to access, rectify, or erase their personal data, restrict its processing or object to its processing, the right to data portability, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing.
The candidate also has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when they consider the processing of their personal data to be a violation of the provisions of the GDPR. Submitting data in a job application is voluntary, but necessary in order to participate in an ongoing recruitment process and any potential future recruitments.
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Cyclad Sp. z o.o.