Risk Analytics Sr.Consultant
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa (mazowieckie)
Nr ref.: 00573368
- Badania i rozwój
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. The ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and solutioning support for important client proposals and RFPs.
- Develop thought capital around an integrated Financial Services Analytics framework for global banks that addresses functional aspects like risk, compliance and optimisation, and emerging technology aspects like big data, digital, mobility, etc.
- Lead short duration proof of concept for key clients including scoping, staffing and engagement setup and execution.
Deliver on various analytics based consulting assignment as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in discipline like Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance from an university of repute
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish would be an asset
- 4+ years of overall experience within industry or consulting (preferred) with an international exposure in Banking, Insurance or Telekom sector
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- data mining, data modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, insight generation,
- development and validation of various categories of risk models including credit, market, operational etc.; quantification and validation of Basel parameters, i.e. PDs, LGDs and EADs; VaR and exposure modeling, stress testing, capital & liquidity modeling, counterparty risk
- Deep knowledge of SAS. Other tools like Python SQL, Matlab, Cognos, R, SPSS, KXEN, Hadoop, Spark and other data management or data processing tools will be an asset
- Ability to derive insights from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics
- Understanding of various statistical techniques like regression including logistic and OLS, Monte Carlo simulation, classification, segmentation and forecasting techniques
- Experience in planning and executing quantitative analytical projects will be an asset
- Understanding of ETL and/ or participation in Data Warehouse projects and design will be an asset
- Should possesses consulting experience
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Skilled in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Should have team management and project delivery experience
- Should express business development abilities
What we Offer:
· Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work
· Willing to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term
· Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required and may be typically Monday to Friday for some periods during the year