Who we're looking for
The role: You will be exposed to a variety of challenges faced by our clients in IT area. In this role you will develop understanding how IT works in large institutions. This is not a strictly technical role, i.e. you will not be a developer.
- University student or graduate - degree qualification in IT, engineering or related field;
- Substantial extracurricular activity: experience may include internships or students organizations;
- Interest in new technologies (e.g. blockchain, mobile solutions, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, SaaS);
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Well organized and efficient;
- Strong motivation towards professional and career development, quick learning;
- Very good command of English language.
Your future role
You will be responsible for:
- Gathering and analysing information;
- Conducting market research;
- Presenting findings and developing recommendations;
- Supporting team in project management
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
Technology Strategy & Architecture team advises Deloitte’s clients how to leverage new technologies to effectively support business and enable innovative development. We develop IT strategies and help to plan complex IT transformation programs. We support clients in selection of best solutions covering end to end IT architecture (including CRM, BPM, core systems, integration platforms and Omnichannel Front End solutions covering not only Web but also mobile). We collaborate closely with other Deloitte teams (e.g. Digital, eCommerce) and leading technology vendors (e.g. SalesForce, Temenos). Our key clients are international banks.