Specjalista ds. Obsługi Instrumentów Pochodnych - Intermediate Representative, Fund/Client Accountin
The US Mega Conversions – Administrator at entry level position and under direct supervision, provides technical support to the client including investigation of issues, researching new functionality and responding to client's issues.
The desired candidate should be enthusiastic, attentive to detail, flexible and have the drive to be successful while working in a dynamic and challenging environment. The candidate will need both strong communication and time management skills. The candidate should be a team player, focused on consistently achieving both team and company goals.
- Provide technical support to the client including investigation of issues, researching new functionality and responding to client's issues.
- Interacts directly with clients, programmers, QA testers, business analysts, system analyst and managers.
- Assists with the implementation of new software releases, coordinating dates of delivery for test and production.
- Ensure BNY Mellon and Client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to the Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Tone from the Top - Work collaboratively and on a timely basis with Managers to review operational controls, conduct root-cause analysis.
- Risk Competence & Knowledge - Understand the key operational risks and the associated controls applicable to the Business Unit and follow all Business Unit operational procedures and other directive controls (eg. checklists) as designed.
- Any identified issues or changes should be escalated to Managers.
- Accountability - Ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers, including: gaps or issues identified within the Business Unit controls; errors or potential errors/near-misses; other risk issues (including non-responses to queries, manual process intervention).
- Fluency in English.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Educated to Masters or Degree level; Finance or similar field will be an advantage, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees.
- Basic professional knowledge of practices and procedures in a particular field.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Organisational, inter-personal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals.
- PC literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 8:00/10:00 – 16:15/18:15.
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.