DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
- Participating as a member of development teams.
- Performing analysis of functional and business requirements.
- Coding independently; participating in code reviews and leading code reviews. Preparing code stubs for others, completing code to implement solutions.
- Designing, preparing and executes unit tests.
- Technical Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Very good English language skills.
- Educational background in at least 2 modules below, additional ones are appreciated:
- object Oriented Programming (Java, C#, VB, C++),
- database design and development,
- Web Services and RESTful services,
- software build automation,
- test automation techniques.
- Work in an international company.
- Career development opportunities.
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy.
- Professional training.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Private medical care.
- Social benefits system.
- Life insurance.
- Extended Wellness and sport Program.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.