Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
You will get involved into involved into different project among the an AIX to Linux migration project.
Mostly you will:
- Support L2 and L1 teams with periodic updates and system patching, assist in communications to business about environment related major incidents
- Build, implement and maintain the clients’ environments
- Implement, analyze and assess the impact of changes on maintained client environment
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, e.g. Ansible, Puppet or Openstack
- Write scripts to automate simple routine tasks and improve the infrastructure
What we do expect from you?
- Very good English (written and spoken)
- At least two years of hands-on experience in Linux administration (e.g. Redhat, Oracle Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE, and etc)
- Understanding / hands-on experience in working with Public Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of network services and protocols - like HTTP, DNS, SMTP, NFS, NTP. Scripting skills (Bash, Perl or Python)
- Experience working with either one of these configuration management tools (eg. Ansible, Chef, Puppet Spacewalk or Redhat Satellite) nice to have. Tivoli management system will be a strong asset
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from the best IT experts on the market, trainings and certifications, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- After trial period possibility to work from home
- Relocation support
- Using foreign language and new cutting-edge technologies daily, cooperating with various Clients and international teams
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies.
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
We have been recognized as a Solid Employer (we provide our employees with regular trainings and development sessions, we respect Polish Labour Law/BHP, we pay on time and calculate overtime hours)
AccentureZobacz wszystkie oferty Accenture