IT Security Expert
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski’s books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 150 passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
We are looking for a passionate Security Expert who can help us bring our security policies to the next level, handle security related incidents, and when needed, kick in and lead security related projects. The best person for this role is one that has practical knowledge in security matters, experience that will allow them to easily work in a complex and large scale work environment. Someone who is not afraid of challenges, understands technology, DevOps culture and will continually expand their knowledge in the area of security.
* Taking part in implementing and maintaining security systems and policies within GOG.com.
* Making sure all IT security incidents related to our internal and external services are handled quickly and efficiently.
* Predicting potential security vulnerabilities/breaches and pointing them out, with suggestions on how to handle them.
* Assuring that GOG.com employees become aware of topics such as: information acquisition methods and social hacking techniques.
* Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field.
* Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar role, within a rapidly growing work environment.
* Experience with creating and implementing security procedures from ground up.
* Experience in managing security incidents and coordinating the implementation of recovery plans.
* Excellent cooperation and communication skills - you will be working closely with both tech-savvy and not-so-tech-savvy individuals.
* Understanding of technology and security procedures in a business environment.
* Experience in running technical IT infrastructure penetration tests.
* Excellent organization skills as well as taking ownership of long-term projects.
* A constant drive to develop and gain knowledge in security topics.
* Ability to easily communicate in English.
* Gained certificates: SSCP/CompTIA Security +/OSCP/CISSP.
* Theoretical understanding of RODO regulations.
* Practical understanding of GIODO regulations.
* Technical understanding of web applications and system security.
* Experience in administering Debian and Ubuntu virtual servers.
* Experience with working in Scrum/Kanban methodology.
* Proven knowledge in scalable microservice architectures that heavily use virtualisation / cloud / Linux containers (Debian/Ubuntu).
What we offer:
* A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
* A gamer’s paradise where games - living & breathing them will surround you!
* A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
* The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
* A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
* Access to a health care and sports activities package.
* A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
* Polish lessons should you need them.
* Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
* An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
* Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below:
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice (http://files.gog.com/work/privacy-notice.pdf)
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process.’
GOG.com, Part of CD PROJEKT GroupZobacz wszystkie oferty GOG.com, Part of CD PROJEKT Group