Business Analyst (ALM/Treasury)
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa (mazowieckie, Polska)
Nr ref.: 1110919
Forma zatrudnienia: pełen etat
Your new company
The company offers international banking services, working across some of the world's most dynamic markets including Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Your new role
The role of the Business Analyst is to be accountable and ensure embedment of the solution in Treasury Strats occurs seamlessly. The successful candidate for this role will be a key member of the project team (e.g., Overall Liquidity Adequacy Rule - OLAR), and will be primarily responsible for Treasury Strats solution roll out in all the major countries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist in defining and embedding any operating processes that is related to a Liquidity metric (e.g., OLAR) under Treasury Strats.
- Gather and document business requirements, and ensure these are adequately communicated to respective software developers.
- Liaise between various parties (country team, regional team, project team) on any requirements / issues. Ensure these are tracked and resolved by project team.
- Provide demos / training to the country team on the final solution and be the point of contact for country teams, Treasury M&P for all embedment related queries of Treasury Strats.
- Perform UAT and liaise with software development team to resolve any issues related to the testing, and any additional validation on the fixes when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in at least one of the following areas:
1. Treasury, Asset and Liability Management, IRRBB & Liquidity Risk, modelling and forecasting and / or Risk / Treasury operation / systems.
2. Banking business background with a focus on change management in quantitative analytics space.
3. Data science and data modelling (SAS, R, Python) with at least some past exposure to banking (or FI ideally ALM behavioural modelling).
- Experience in working with software developers and front office business people on supporting embedment of software solutions.
- Understanding of Bank systems architecture.
- Prior experience with Balance Sheet Management platforms (Moody’s Analytics, QRM, Oracle, etc.) or booking platforms (Murex, Kondor, etc.) is an advantage.
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work in an international welcoming environment.
Competitive salary and attractive benefit package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.