Ogłoszenie Agencja Pracy
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa (mazowieckie, Polska)
Nr ref.: 1110723
Forma zatrudnienia: kontrakt
Hays IT Contracting is an up-to-date B2B form of employment for IT specialists with innovate and developmental projects for TOP Clients close at hand.
Currently we’re looking for: RPG Consultant
Length: long term cooperation
Job type: B2B contract
Rate: 20 000 - 29400 PLN netto B2B / month
Resolve technical problems on the company’s products for live clients in a technician role, according to company processes and standards, ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
• Provision of After Hours Application Support to company standards including but not limited to use of application workarounds, Sev1 reporting, management/technical escalation and emergency fixes
• Satisfy clients’ maintenance/support service level with timely response to technical problems by: proper management of client expectations, prioritisation of reported problems, communication of problems and their solutions, and resolution to critical problems with immediate delivery to customers.
• Maintain and increase knowledge of the Signature banking applications and complementary products to stay abreast of changes made, future scheduled development and directions, and fuller product knowledge to improve ability to respond to customer questions and issues.
• Assume Lead or mentoring role in resolution of reported problems
• Provide an escalation point for any critical and / or After Hours issues
• Build and maintain relationships across tier support layers
• Act as deputy for Client Support Team Leader
• Visit/communicate with clients to discuss possible solutions to Core Product non conformities
• Be a proactive Team player with ability to integrate across global business units
• Ensure compliance with all internal and external audit requirements
• Be involved in making decisions about how best to technically correct a problem as required.
• Provide assistance in determining whether the problem is related to a bank procedural issue or software design.
• Provide assistance in evaluating whether a problem is due to error on the clients’ part and if so whether is a billable issue for the client.
• Determining when a call is critical due to software problems and needs to be escalated in order to provide a quick resolution to the client.
• Update the ‘Help Desk’ facility as per company standards, ensuring full utilisation of its capabilities to track and report problems and assist management in determining the types of statistical reporting required to communicate status of issues to customers/management and maintain control of support activities.
• Communicate to relevant managers any changes to estimated resolution dates.
• Proactively share application knowledge through written and verbal communication
• Report technical problem progress as required.
• Be involved in the development and implementation of common technical support standards and practices
• Continuously look for areas of improvement, particularly with regard to technical or operational efficiency.
• Assisting Client Support Management with ad hoc task and projects as required
• Good timekeeping in meeting attendance, update reporting and regular administration tasks
• Assist in training of resources in Core Product applications
• Extensive major incident experience for Enterprise Applications
• Extensive experience in financial based software development/maintenance for Enterprise Applications including but not limited to RPG.
• Solid Host programming (RPG4, CLLE, ILE and i5/OS)
• Excellent QUERY400 and / or SQL knowledge
• Excellent Signature product knowledge with acknowledged expert status in specialist areas or equivalent retail banking software
• Experience in software development/maintenance of Communicator for Signature or equivalent intelligent middleware component
• Excellent analysis, technical design experience and problem solving skills
• Fluent business and IT English with superior written communication skills at a technical and management level
• Extensive experience of supporting code in a production environment
• Experience of issue logging and time management systems
• Superior understanding of DB2 or equivalent database design
• Good understanding of configuration management
• Good understanding of change control management techniques
• Good understanding of general banking practices
• Superior coaching and mentoring skills
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
• Experience of RPG II/III
• Experience of MQ Series
• Experience of HATS/JACADA/JWALK
• Experience of SWIFT/ Wincor / Experian / E2GEN
• Corillian / Mobiliti/ Portrait Foundation/ Teller for Signature / Nautilus / Accurate product knowledge
• ACMS/TFS knowledge and experience
Additional Job Information:
• This role is office based and the individual must be prepared to spend extended periods in the office, Working From Home could be an option in agreed period of time
• Willing to travel and / or work on client site
• Continuous member of After Hours support rota
• Competitive salary
• Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands, meeting great people
• Variety new technologies
• Challenges appropriate to your skills and knowledge
• Fast learning opportunities
• Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package