Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk (pomorskie, Polska)
Nr ref.: 1110681
Forma zatrudnienia: pełen etat
Your new company
On behalf of our client in Gdansk, a worldwide leader in electronic components distribution and is recognised as one of the most respected and innovative companies in the industry, we are looking for Application Engineer with PCB Design Speciality
Your new role
In Application Engineer position your main responsibilities will be working on multiple innovative projects concerning PCB Boards design using i.a. the Altium Designer Tool.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Being competent in the use of PCB design tools. Preferred Altium Designer, but it could be also OrCad (Cadence), PADS, Mentor Graphics or even Eagle (multilayer PCB boards).
- Understanding and retaining the operations of Analog, power management, passive, small signal, MCU, memory, e-mech and interface products and their use in a circuit.
- Understanding of key performance characteristics of Analog, power management, passive, small signal, MCU, memory, e-mech and interface product ranges.
- Holding at least BSc in Electronics and having good written and spoken English
What you need to do now
- Intensive technical trainings: 2 x 1 week training in EMEA HQ office near London. Every week technical webinars guided by suppliers specialists. Trainings in office in Gdansk and other locations (also suppliers locations)
- Access to newest electronics technology. Working with NPI project, where components and technologies used are often few months before their official release.
- Individual development path (wide possibilities to change role vertically and horizontally)
- Benefits packages (medical, sport).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.