Quality Assurance Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław (dolnośląskie, Polska)
Nr ref.: 1110671
Forma zatrudnienia: pełen etat
Your new company
Startup located in the heart of Wrocław.
Your new role
As a QA Engineer you’ll be a part of an agile environment. You will join the team of passionate engineers responsible for building .NET based web platform. You will be focused mostly on authorising and executing manual tests and also automation. What is more, you will be delivering a range of test services including test design, implementation and reporting. You will be using SpecFlow and NUnit in C# for further development and maintenance of existing test automation suite. International travel may be required from time to time (mostly to London).
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years’ experience working in Software Quality Assurance, Test and Test Automation.
- High energy, enthusiasm and a drive for results. Love to learn and use new technology to create high quality products.
- A self-starting, independent worker.
- Good coding and debugging skills in an object-oriented language (C# preferably)
- Knowledge of SQL (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of web technologies (CSS, HTML)
- Experience with test automation using BDD frameworks.
- Experience of actively participating in product requirements analysis.
What you'll get in return
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Good design skills.
- Knowledge about security and performance testing.
Our client offers B2B contract, attractive salary and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies. You will get a chance to make an impact to the business you will be a part of. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.