ADC Assistant Operations Manager
Miejsce pracy: lubelskie, Polska
- Administracja biurowa
- Doradztwo / Konsulting
Forma zatrudnienia: pełen etat
For our Partner - international global company specializing in consulting and audit we are currently looking for:
- Be responsible for daily operations of all processes managed and controlled by the center, ensuring that tasks are completed timely and to customer specifications;
- Managing the ADC’s workflow to ensure allocation, completion and delivery of the requested client work within the set time-frame and with focus on high quality;
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reporting on center performance and active communication to stakeholders and Operations Manager, including significant accomplishments, concerns and risks;
- Supervising, advising and monitoring assigned ADC team members in the completion and delivery of ADC services;
- Monitoring the ADC service demand for assigned country/region and working with ADC leadership to plan staffing needs;
- Evaluating and counselling assigned team member(s), coaching and continuous education;
- Supporting development and update of ADC processes, cooperation with cross-functional teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities;
- Be responsible for the documentation of processes including standard operating procedures, training materials and internal control documentation.
- 3 years of experience on the similar position;
- University graduate, Master's degree
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Interest in audit;
- Experience in managing small teams and working in global teams and leadership experience in Shared Services operations would be an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to actively listen, clarify, lead, or channel a discussion;
- Well organized with leadership skills and able to manage competing priorities;
- Strong client service, initiative and problem solving orientation;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word), ability to learn new technologies effectively;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration preferred.
Our Partner offers:
- Stability of a big international company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Continuous career growth and diversity;
- International working environment;
- Continuous professional and personal development; regular audit technical trainings;
- Support in obtaining your professional accounting/audit qualification;
- Opportunity to become a leader.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/