Product Marketing Manager
Miejsce pracy: dolnośląskie, Polska
- Obsługa klienta
Forma zatrudnienia: pełen etat
For our Client, international global production company (Automotive) we are currently looking for:
- Development & execution of product strategies supporting the Product Line Leader in collaboration with strategic Marketing of the BU.
- Ownership of a defined product range and the related customers and competitors;
- Identification of customer needs and market trends;
- Development of new product initiatives and identifying of new business opportunities;
- Establishing of value propositions for customers;
- Development of price positioning in a global environment;
- Preparation and execution of customer presentations;
- Drive benchmarking;
- Portfolio Management over lifetime.
- Represents Marketing within project team(s) of the product line;
- Analysis of customer RFQs and preparation of commercial offers;
- Participation in strategic planning process in alignment with the global Key Account Team, and validation of annual operating plans.
- Product related support of the global Key Account Teams and Marketing colleagues in other regions like Asia or North America;
- KPI´s: Sales and margin.
- Completed study in BoA (majoring in business administration, marketing, BWL etc.), alternatively MBA;
- Preferably 1-3 years job experience in technical sales , product- or strategic marketing in an industrial environment;
- Ideally experience in capturing of VoC, identification of customer needs and understanding of customer value;
- Sense of Sales and negotiation skills;
- Good communicator / presenter and coordinator;
- Strategic thinking and creativity;
- Financial skills and Result driven;
- Self-initiative and pro-active;
- Basic technical understanding and interest.
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written)
- Willingness to travel (10%)
Our Partner offers:
- Being a part of a global manufacturing company with real influence on a product;
- Professional development;
- Attractive salary and other benefits.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/