Team Leader with German
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Ensure the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on daily basis to client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements. Responsible for leading, motivating and managing team which covers scope of three towers - PtP/RtR/StP. Aims at improving process and motivating staff to do the same. Responsible for following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures.
- professional and proactive day to day service to Client within agreed SLA’s
- ensures that country specific (BE and DE) or other special handling variances are processed according to defined procedures
- ensures operating procedures are maintained, understood and followed by staff
- prepares reports to the Manager or Client
- leads and manages the team, towards high quality service delivery
- schedules, prioritizes and allocates work to the team
- responsible for managing staff issues (timesheets, recruitment, managing overtime, holidays, appraisals, promotions, sickness, training, etc.)
- focuses on maintaining a good Team spirit, through proactive communication, coaching and counselling, in line with Centre policies and procedures
- Experience in people management
- Finance & Accounting background
- Fluent English and fluent German skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence others
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska