Junior Document and Data Specialist
Are you client-driven? Do you know how financial instruments work? We’re looking for someone who can:
– act as a Subject Matter Expert for handling and processing Static Data, and related products
– verify correctness and completeness of Static Data request
– maintain client data
– be responsible for the life cycle of client information
– prepare management reports
– update and communicate policies, processes and procedures concerning the unit
– investigate and support
– reply to investigation.
You’ll be working in the Operations Processing Team in Wrocław for Wealth Management and Asset Servicing department. You will be in close collaboration with all departments and with the operations team based in Luxembourg. We are supporting global UBS Private Clients. You will be responsible for reviewing/collecting Client Documents and for opening/maintenance/closing Client Static Data in UBS Online Banking System. Your
main duties will be providing service to Client Advisors. Team is operating between 8:00am and 6:00pm (work on shift pattern).
– a university degree in Banking, Economics or Finance and strong experience in a similar function in the financial sector
– strong analytical skills
– compliance and legal knowledge
– great organizational skills
– totally focused on client service and team collaboration
– motivated, self-directed and committed
– fluent in English (knowledge of German and/or Swedish, French would be an asset)
– comfortable with IT systems.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS