UX & Web Design Specialist
Are you a dynamic person with high commitment and drive? Would you describe yourself as highly organized, hands-on and with the ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment? And most importantly, are UX and UID matters, design and innovation the things that really drive you?
We’re looking for a User Experience (UX) and User-centered Design (UCD) specialist to:
• focus on UX and UCD and apply an iterative designing and prototyping development process in close alignment with business advisors and product managers
• translate requirements into concepts and detailed web solutions
• apply strong user interface design capabilities to define structural and visual design and interaction patterns
• provide all design and interaction details and specifications needed for technical implementation
• ensure quality, accessibility and design compliance for key deliveries
• support in the delivery of complex digital projects
• act as the user-advocate and as subject matter expert on UX, UID and accessibility trends and best practices.
You’ll be working in the UX & Governance team in Wroclaw. The team is part of the Digital Channels team within Group Marketing & Communications Services (GMCS), located in Wroclaw and Zurich, team head in Zurich. As a UX & Governance team we strengthen the GMCS capability to provide an optimal user experience across channels, driving client acquisition, conversion and retention.
- higher education in UX Design, Human Interaction Design, Digital Marketing or Communication
- minimum 4 years of UX and UID work experience, ideally in a digital production environment (e.g. agency)
- expertise in UI design creation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or the similar), in UX prototyping (e.g. Axure, InVision, Balsamiq)
- demonstrable understanding of UX methodologies and principles, UCD and web accessibility principles
- excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- basic knowledge in frontend development is a plus
- knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud tools (Analytics, Campaign, Target and Audience Manager) is preferred
- knowledge in alternative publishing and collaboration platforms such as Confluence and JIRA is a plus
- capable to thrive in a highly iterative environment that involves listening to customers, incorporating feedback fast, and constantly collaborating with different stakeholders
- service minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- understanding complex processes
- focused on details with no fear of functional descriptions and specifications and capable to deliver on highest quality demands.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS