Full Stack Architect
We are looking for a experienced specialist in the IT industry to work in Dubai. Please apply if you are sure that you meet the following requirements.
Place of work: Dubai
• A Full-Stack Architect is responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and enhancements of mobile and web applications reporting to Principal Architect.
• Works closely with other architects within the digital platform and other domain architects across the organization.
• Beyond leading and working closely with development teams, you will also be required to work with UX, Business Analysts, and Client teams to ensure that projects are planned strategically and executed successfully.
• You will work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and other team members to better understand their needs in order to create/upgrade new products.
• Salary is about 8 400 to 9 600 €.
• Experience with architecting Single Page Applications (SPAs) using common design patterns.
• Experience with ES6, HTML5, CSS3, CSS Pre-processors, etc. • Experience with responsive design and frameworks (i.e. bootstrap).
• Experience using Express.js and Node to develop RESTful services. • Experience in taking charge and ownership of the delivery of one or more projects at a time.
• Ability to work within the project team and as a part of the larger Architect group.
• Address and improve any technical issues. • Experience with TDD, BDD, KISS, SOLID, Microservices approaches
. • Experience with container management platforms like OpenShift, Kubernetes etc.
• Experience in developing and managing Node-based Docker containers. Preferred: • Experience in working in agile methodologies and environment.
• Strong skills in Core and server-side Java technologies.
• Experience with Spring frameworks like Spring Boot and good understanding of Design patterns.
• Experience in CI/CD.
• Strong skills in unit, functional, and integration tests using frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, and/or Protractor. Additional Qualifications: • 7-10 years of job related experience. • Bachelor degree or equivalent. • Good organization and planning skills. Detail oriented. • Ability to calculate figures such as concurrent users, load models, TPS etc. • Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiator). • Ability to keep up with evolving web standards (HTML5, CSS3, ES6+) and best practices.
We will respond only to selected applications.
Modus OperandiZobacz wszystkie oferty Modus Operandi