Global Tools Developer
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Role involves frontend development (ReactJS/AngualrJS framework) as well as enhancing and maintaining our existing solutions. Candidate will participate in chatbot technical design, 3rd party systems integration and finally VA implementation for the client.
You will be working in the Global Tools team based in Poland, being part of End User Services within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe.
- 2+ years of experience in frontend web development
- Experience with at least one Chatbot framework/platform e.g. Kore.ai, Microsoft Bot wtc.
- Familiar with BMC Remedy and/or SeviceNow APIs
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Priority and time management skills
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work effectively as a team player
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS and AngularJS
What we offer
- Possibility of full time remote work
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska