Internship in Workforce Management Team
Do you like challenges and coordination of multiple global tasks related to talent and career management? Do you know how to provide support so that global things run smoothly? We are looking for someone like that who can help us and:
- Support global stakeholders in planning, coordinating and maintaining their planned actions related to people and career management across geographies.
- Support global stakeholders in extensive reporting and data processing related to workforce management and plans and career management activities
- Support workforce management activities in global reporting
- Help identify common centralized actions around people and career management
- Actively cooperate with the team to meet agreed deadlines
- Contribute to other IT-related activities.
You’ll be working in the TOC Workforce Management team in Wroclaw Business Solutions Center. We are an IT function within Technology Operations Center organization, responsible for providing central services and support around governance, implementing methodologies and best practices, as well as reporting within people management area globally.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of an extension, based in 30-40 hours per week.
– University degree or studies
– The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do attitude
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Good Microsoft Office package skills
– Creative mindset
– Will to seek for solutions exploiting to the maximum the computing resources in order to automate repetitive tasks
– Full of energy and engagement
– Looking for a career in coordination or project management
– Interested in the world of IT career management
– A motivated person with pro-active attitude
– Well organized person
– Adaptable, able to work in a team
– Eager to learn and develop yourself
– Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS