Junior IT Specialist
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- General IT knowledge
- Solid knowledge of operation systems (Windows, Unix/Linux, Network, Virtulization)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, IT principles
- Very good English communication skills
- Capacity to adapt & learn Good
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other team
- Supporting the infrastructure, application systems, batch schedules; ensuring that processing deadlines and on-line service windows, as detailed in the SLA, are delivered and supported to the highest quality
- Raising and referring service incidents, managing calls through to resolution according to established procedures.
- Ensuring all work is completed in accordance with Client and procedures
- Carry out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and operations
- Contacting with technical teams, 3rd parties
- Produce daily reports which are distributed internally and to clients.
- First step escalation
- Working Pattern: Shift worker covering 24*7*365
Our team it's 12 individuals but acting as one organism.
Within this crew you will have unique opportunity to develop yourself in multiple technologies like Linux, Windows, Backup, Virtualization or Backup in one place.
If you'll decide to go deeper in any of them nothing is stopping you as your colleagues engineers are just next to you.
You can enjoy as well our team spirit during events outside office hours where we are again one!
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska