Business Intelligence (SQL/T-SQL) Specialist
Are you experienced in SQL and T-SQL? Are you able to perform analysis to deliver process improvements and process re-engineering? Are you able to identify user requirements by working with a number of individuals from IT and business? Are you able to translate reporting engines/databases from one programing language to another? Are you able to propose and build new solutions?
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a BI team which rebuilds our applications, databases and processes in order to improve our services.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Experience with MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience in Transact SQL Programming, especially:
• Creating various Table-Valued Functions
• Understanding of a data base architecture and ability to implement improvements in this area.
• Strong focus on query and T-SQL Functions optimization
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio (nice to have)
- Experience in C# programming language (nice to have)
- passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capacity
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- fluent in English (German would be an asset).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS