Senior Unix/Linux Administrator (German language)
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Experience in administration of Solaris 10/11 OS
- Experience in Linux administration (especially RHEL 6/7) is a plus
- Network configuration
- Applying patches and system upgrades
- User and group management
- File systems management
- Services management
- System log analysis
- Good knowledge of German language both verbal & written
- Communicative knowledge of English language
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of logical volume managers (VxVM, SDS, ZFS)
- Knowledge of HA solutions such as Veritas Cluster or Oracle Cluster
- Knowledge of ITIL
We are currently looking for a Unix/Linux Administrator to work in a team responsible for L2/L3 support of IT infrastructure (mainly RHEL, Solaris OS) of some of the leading companies on the German market.
- Server administration and support
- Performing changes and tasks according to standardized as well as non-standard operating procedures
- Handling incidents, major incidents & tasks according to agreed SLAs
- Problem management & root cause analysis
- Contacting contractual partners (vendors) in terms of hardware support and problem / incident analysis
- Organizing maintenance windows
- Planning & applying patches and system upgrades
- Administering local and SAN storage, planning & performing storage migrations
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation & procedures up-to-date
In our team you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills by managing a Linux server infrastructure, consisting of thousands of virtual and physical Linux hosts.
If you are not very familiar with backup administration, we will provide you with on the job training and mentoring by our specialists.
We cooperate with DBAs, Middleware specialists, Wintel administrators and many others on a daily basis, so there will be many areas for you to develop.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska