Internship as Frontend Developer in Neo Team
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? We're looking for Frontend Developer Intern to join UBS Neo who will:
- work within UBS Neo Technology as Frontend Developer.
- join existing Agile pod to work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business and UX designers.
- be responsible for building highly responsive UI components using mainly React + Redux (ES6) LESS, Webpack.
You'll be working as part of self-organized team based in Krakow, Zabierzow.
The UBS Neo Technology team is enabling other development teams to provide their solutions inside integrated platform called Neo. The UBS Neo is our leading project that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution. Neo is designed as micro-services ecosystem with modern technologies composed into one multifunctional portal.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours/week.
- Experience of using Github for source control
- focused on quality
- an excellent communicator
- aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
- quick learner
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS