Infrastructure Engineer - Coordinator (German language)
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written (German & English)
- Strong client committment
- Less technical & more process oriented
- Self driven, able to cooperate within a team
- Assertive, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Open for new challenges
- Knowledge and understanding of Incident and Change Management Process is a must
- Knowledge of ticketing tools (ITSM, EARS etc.)
- German language skills (both written & verbal)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of mainframe technologies would be an advantage
- Orientation in process automation would be another plus
We are currently looking for a candidate who will be responsible for coordinating jobs and changes between technical teams (which provide release management for one of the biggest automotive companies in Europe).
The main objective will be focus on process and coordination (EK = Einsatzkoordination), whereby solution of technichal issues takes place within other teams.
Currently we are 3 member team and since the beginning of 2019 we want to grow up to 4 team members. Our main duty is coordinating activities in terms of release & change management (info flow between data center, development teams and the customer).
We deliver our services from 8:00 am to 18:00 pm from Monday to Friday and rarely on call duty is required.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska