Risk and Audit Consultant
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Service Management and ITIL knowledge, (ITIL Foundation v2 or v3 minimum)
- Audit Management Experience, particularly ISO20000 and ISO9000
- Operational Risk Management Experience
- Experience in outsourcing environment, ideally Service Integration
- Experience working in a Service Delivery and Operational environment
- Experience in a service improvement environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity and ethical standards
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Methodical and logical approach
- Confidence in dealing with senior managers and in the provision and presentation of complex and sensitive management information
The Risk and Audit Consultant role operates in a Service Integrator environment on a Global account (key locations of UK, America, Singapore and India).
The role sits across both Audit Management and Risk Management, providing support to the Ecosystem Risk and Audit Manager.
The objective of the Risk Management role is primarily the controlled management of Internal Risks to Capgemini as a result of delivering services, through implementation of the Capgemini Risk Management Process. The role works closely with the Capgemini Risk and Audit Manager and the senior leadership team on the account. A secondary role is to support the Capgemini Risk and Audit Manager with client facing risk reporting and transfer of internal risks to client facing risks.
The primary objective of the Audit Management role is to plan, manage and maintain the internal Capgemini audit schedule in conjunction with the account risk and audit Manager. The role will also be required to discharge some aspects of the end to end Ecosystem Audit Schedule in support of the account risk and audit manager.
- Plan, Manage and track the Capgemini Internal Audits for the account including maintenance of the GAMS tool using ISO20k and ISO9k clauses.
- Co-ordinate and prepare the account resources during any external surveillance or accrediation audits
- Plan, Manage and track actions for the account AMMi or similar internal requirements
- Support the account risk and audit manager with on and off boarding compliance checks and audits
- Support the account risk and audit manager and take the lead, when required, with client facing end to end process audits of the Ecosystem suppliers and track any resulting CAPA actions
- Co-ordinate Suppliers during the annual financial audit of the client and act as an initial escalation point
- Support the account risk and audit manager ensuring the account are meeting Capgemini Delivery Excellent objectives and work with the account to implmenet get to green plans
- Develop and Govern the internal Capgemini risk management process including leading the governance cycle with the account management team and input to the mandated Capgemin monthly reporting cycle e.g. M-Review and CAMS.
- Support the account risk and audit manager with identification and transfer of internal risks to client facing risks
- Support the account risk and audit manager in the monthly reporting cycle of client facing risks for the Ecosystem in the capacity of the Service Integrator
You will be part of the Global Team delivering services to prestigious UK client but will also be part of the Eastern Europe and Northern Europe DEx teams working alongside other Quality, Audit, Risk and CSI Practitioners.
What we offer:
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Developement of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska