Data Science Lead
Data Science Lead
Client's company description:
Our client is changing the way airline industries use data to ease the traveller’s experience from dynamic pricing, elastic demand forecasting, to bundling the best offers for end users. Our client is taking off on a mission to deliver a real-time prediction and tracking platform to major travel industry partners, each with millions of consumers hungry for a new, first-rate travel shopping experience.
To achieve this vision, our client is looking for Data Science Lead in Kraków, Poland. As a team of Data Science Engineers, we strongly believe that understanding big data and implementing the final algorithm architecture is key to building a great product.
Dynamic revenue management platform, is used by several major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Our platform is growing with strong customer demand for this game-changing tool.
Current state of employment: 65 employees in total, 50 in USA, 15 in Poland, Krakow
• Be the lead expert of the clients pricing engine platform and communicator connecting Kraków and Dubai teams
• Stay in touch with Data Scientists and Engineers in San Francisco
• Validate the data provided by Emirates and ensure that it meets our needs and quality
• Understanding the Business point of view and requirements is key and being able to lead and advise the internal DS on best next steps for model and result improvement as well as leading the final algorithm architecture to meet the project needs
• This would be a 50% hands-on role
• Excessive travelling - San Francisco, Dubai, other locations
Data Science Lead will be reporting directly into the Head of Data Science in USA.
Work methodology: Depends on the need, elements of Scrum implemented
• B2B or regular employment contract
• Flexible working hours
• Working from home
• More to come…
Salary: Set individually depending on experience and skills
• 4+ years of experience as a practicing data scientist
• Strong data analysis and data science programming skills (Python, R, etc.)
• Strong communication skills with a willingness to travel and meet with clients in person
• Experience working in (preferably leading) a team to deliver
• Able to get up to speed with a large, complicated project quickly
• Excellent written and oral, communication skills in English.
• Masters/PhD in Statistics, Math, Economics or other Data Science/Pricing-related field
Nice to have:
• Experience/knowledge of airline industry or pricing
Start date: ASAP
Interested persons are requested to send their CV along with consent to the processing of personal data to the following address: email@example.com
CollectivehrZobacz wszystkie oferty Collectivehr