Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Strong and diverse portfolio to prove you know what you’re doing both in terms of UX & UI design
- Proficiency in any of the modern UX & UI design tools, preferably Sketch Excellent knowledge and experience with UX & UI prototyping and front-end design
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a UX & UI designer (preferably agency or business)
- An obsession with pixel-perfect design, but an understanding of when the pixels don't matter
- Good written and spoken English
Based in Krakow, Poland, the UX & UI Designer will work in a global team supporting the industry's sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams.
As a project lead in our team, you’ll be playing instrumental role in defining and executing web and mobile design projects for Capgemini and its clients from all over the world.
In this role you will also conceptualize, research, design, produce and deliver outstanding creative results building best in class user interfaces for web and mobile on all platforms across all systems.
You should be able to create compelling websites and apps that effectively communicate the value or essence of these solutions and services.
Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS (Marketing and Creative Services), has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities. In our team you will have ability to work on end-to-end execution (define, design, build) of variety of web and mobile products for variety of mediums and platforms for B2B and B2C as well as execution of enterprise grade products for Capgemini and our vast portfolio of international clients. You will have freedom to test and use different software and plugins to empower you to do your job in the most efficient way. We work on latest Apple equipment and have access to variety of testing devices for Android and iOS.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
-Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska