Network Solution Architect
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
If you are:
- An experienced Network Architect mastered at designing, developing and implementing large-scale enterprise networks or have an appropriate experience and would love to grow in that direction,
- A good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project.
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skills.
And you have:
- 3-5 years of experience of designing, implementation and maintenance complex network infrastructure
- Advance knowledge of routing and switching platforms leading vendors.
- Advance knowledge of security components including L4 firewall, WAF, proxies.
- Experience in network virtualization and SDNs and / or eager to develop intensively.
- Experienced in cloud solutions, or eager to develop intensively.
Then we would like to hear from you.
The Network Architect is responsible for designing and implementation of data networks, including cloud networks. You will be the technical leader of network transformations and migrations accountable for meeting the business requirements as well as best practices and standards.
As a member of center of excellence for this area you should be able to identify technology trends and address current and future technology needs.
- Designs, plans, implements and upgrades data communications networks using the latest technology.
- Assess networks topologies and configurations to find gaps, optimize existing network and figure out a way of transition.
- Cooperate with clients and stakeholders to satisfy parties and deliver solutions prepared for future growth.
- Provides transformations of network infrastructures, including migrations to clouds.
- Prepares, evaluates and updates sets of tolls and frameworks for the network area.
- Acts as 3rd level support and assists network engineers with problems, incidents and changes.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions. They are concerned about the combination of complex IT systems and interaction between them. By using strong problem-solving skills create and use valuable frameworks and conceptual models.
As the researchers of new, hot technologies evaluate them and provide recommendations to the management.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska