Client’s Project Description:
Web application for booking cleaning seasions.
Since its inception in 2016 the app has facilitated more than 500,000 bookings, completed
over two million hours of domestic cleaning and activated over 2,000 professionals. It has
now extended to Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dammam, Riyadh, Beirut and our client is going to extend our
services to Polish market in the next months. Striking a balance between automation,
technology and the human touch is valuable. Our client goal is to use technology to empower the
individuals providing home services.
Our client is looking for a dedicated software developers who loves programming and writes code
that he/she is proud of. As part of your job, you will constantly seek the latest technologies,
be committed to using state-of-the-art solutions and never accept any performance on an
ad-hoc basis. You will join one of our scrum teams who hold more than 10 years of
experience, and you will have the chance to work with international Gurus.
Work methodology: Scrum/Elements of Scrum
• To 60% monthly salary bonus every 6 months
• 5% monthly time for self-development
• Paid holidays
• Paid side projects with cutting edge technologies
• The Blue Guru extra bonus goes to you, for each huge optimization or a big problem
• Be one of the first on the board and have positive impact to create our office spaces
• Work–life balance culture
• Flexibility as much as it is possible
• No more big open spaces
• You're a traveler, we wouldn't mind you working from one of our offices in Dubai,
Salary: Set individually depending on experience and skills
• PHP - you should have at least 3 years experience in PHP and in OOP development.
• Can use PHP to supplement and extend existing product.
• PHP Framework - at least 2 years experience in one of the following frameworks:
Symfony, Laravel, Yii or Zend.
• MySQL - can perform SQL queries and build data-driven applications.
• Problem Solver - can effectively debug issues using tools like Xdebug.
• Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
• Knowledge of NoSQL with some experience is plus.
• Be prepared to be part of Machine Learning tech stack team in 2019/2020 - it will be
great if you are only interested this area
Start date: ASAP
Interested persons are requested to send their CV along with consent to the processing of personal data to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CollectivehrZobacz wszystkie oferty Collectivehr