Who we're looking for
- University graduate or student in IT (Bachelor degree), other universities when relevant experience in IT area;
- General knowledge of at least one relevant area e.g.: Windows or SQL or any similar ERP system or application in area of HR or Finance or CRM or SAP would be an advantage;
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Comfortable with information technology, systems and data;
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes and use of appropriate technology;
- Confident communication skills and service quality oriented.
Your future role
- Support of key-users and end-users (employees of Deloitte Central Europe);
- System administration and testing, data maintenance;
- Routine data and system administration (configuration, settings changes, dealing with users’ queries);
- Finding solutions for various incidents;
- Reporting, data analysis;
- Working closely with business consultants and projects teams to perform small – large system changes.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Information Technology Team is among the fastest growing ones in our firm and plays a crucial role in our operations. IT provides support to over 5 000 Deloitte Central Europe employees and driving innovation and automation onward throughout the firm. We work with modern technologies, applications, systems and infrastructure.