System Validation Engineer (C#, P, Eth)
We are looking for validation engineers with C# and/or Python programming skills who will be able to provide system test design and develop system tests in latest generations of Ethernet datacenter solutions which will be used by biggest datacenter, telecommunication and enterprise companies.
- Engineering and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication (or relevant).
- 3+ years' experience in software validation for networking and communication solutions.
- Knowledge about Ethernet.
- 1+ year experience in C# and or Python programming.
- Good communication skills in English and willingness to work in a competitive team environment in multiple geo-locations.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge in hardware oriented software, low-level SW/HW debug skills, debuggers, etc.
- Working knowledge in Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge in C programming.
- Working knowledge in C++ programming.
- Working knowledge in electronic engineering.
- Working knowledge in MS Windows operating systems.
- Basic knowledge in embedded communication interfaces like I2C, SPI.
What We Offer At Intel:
- You come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
- There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
- We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance.
- Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Intel Technology Poland LtdZobacz wszystkie oferty Intel Technology Poland Ltd