Sunscrapers is a Warsaw based software development shop that helps innovative startups, businesses and corporations use technology to make a positive impact on the world.
Our mission is to create world-class software while becoming true technology partners for our clients. We’re united by a work culture based on feedback, continuous improvement and determination in pursuing our goals. Our team is made up from ambitious and talented specialists who - through their work - want to make a dent in the universe.
Become a part of it - join us.
Sales Development Representative
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the ideal client profile.
- Actively searching and qualifying prospects according to the ideal client profile.
- Building and maintaining a prospect database.
- Reaching out to prospects via email, phone and social media.
- Creating, managing and optimising email campaigns.
- Working with online tools and services (CRM, email marketing etc.).
- Monitoring results and reporting.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ambition and persistence - you love to learn and self-improve.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Genuine interest in sales, technology and startups.
- Good knowledge of Google Docs.
- Great command of English (at least B2).
- Fluent Polish.
What do we offer:
- Working alongside a talented team that’s changing the image of Poland abroad.
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom).
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- In-house workshops and talks.
- Comfortable office in a penthouse in central Warsaw (very close to metro Dworzec Gdański station) equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook, external screen, ergonomic chairs).
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruit, hot and cold drinks.
- Budget for events and conferences.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.
- Working in a company that cares about employees’ development.
- Free access to the best tools and softwares to develop your skills and work effectively.
- Culture of good feedback: evaluation meetings, mentoring.
- Attractive salary: 4000 pln + commision.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.