English linguist/ Copywriter
As an expert provider of efficient and innovative technological solutions, we enable our customers to gain a competitive edge by enhancing their sales potential. We focus on delivering state-of-the-art specialised products for the financial, telecommunications and hotel industries. The Group also offers top-quality outsourcing of IT services for customers at home and abroad. The Group’s unique products and quality services allow our global customers to achieve their business objectives, thus gaining an advantage with new and exceptional technologies tailored to their individual needs and requirements.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: employment contract/ B2B contract
WORKING HOURS: 40h per week for the fisrt 3-4 months, after that 20h per week
PROJECT: Chatbot based on artificial intelligence systems
LANGUAGES: English – native speaker, Polish – communicative, more languages will be plus (also communicative)
Responsibilities will include:
• Create a content for a chatbot used by banks’ customers
• Drive improvements in quality, classification, information structure, and natural language understanding and generation
• Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, and finance language experts to build high-quality text classifiers for a chatbot
• Define and describe categories and tags in accordance with product needs
• Assess and improve the quality and consistency of content datasets
• Evaluate content quality in the context of product requirements. Reveal areas of improvement
• Analyze financial content and ensure finance-related information listed is accurate by researching cultural relevant sources (Blogs, Wikis, Banks Websites, Newspapers, Financial Industry News, etc.).
Requirements (must have):
• Must be an English native speaker
• Polish- communicative, more languages will be plus (also communicative)
• Bachelor’s degree, must have attended grade school and high school in their native country
• Strong linguistic skills, preferably with experience in Editing / QA / Translation / Interpretation / Paraphrasing
• Good knowledge and level of interest in financial products
• Culturally savvy with a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country’s audience
• Be a subject matter expert for linguistic issues in the target language; be able to research and resolve linguistic questions
Nice to have:
• 2 years of relevant work experience (e.g., as a data scientist, ontologist, computational linguist, etc.).
• Experience working with scripting languages or database query languages. Experience in experimental design, research methodologies, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and working with datasets.
• Master’s degree or PhD in an analytical discipline (e.g., Linguistics, Cognitive Science, etc.).
• Experience in machine learning.
• Experience in a finance sector
• Interest in emerging trends in web culture and technology
• Additional benefits: MultiSport card, Allianz health care, life insurance
• Flexible working hours
• Fresh fruits every day
More informations and applying:
Ailleron S.A.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Ailleron S.A.