Who we're looking for
- Bachelor/Master degree (not exactly related to graphic design);
- A person looking for career change and willing to learn new industry;
- At least 1 year of experience in office environment/admin experience;
- Genuine interested in learning key graphic design software, Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel);
- Genuine interested in learning how to work with templates/styles/corporate identity/brand guidelines etc.;
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work accurately and effectively;
- Excellent French verbal and written communication skills;
- Any other foreign language would be an asset (German, Arabic etc.)
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities;
- Creativity and willing to learn graphic design tools;
- Ability to learn quickly.
Your future role
- Format and design creative collaterals using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite;
- Operate within an internal process-driven structure, meeting deadlines and client expectations for quality and creativity;
- Manage and deliver graphic design projects through all phases of development;
- Gain expertise on Deloitte Brand Identity standards and Deloitte Brand templates;
- Effectively interact with customers across geographies; understand the scope and purpose of the clients’ requirements; and provide design solutions;
- Follow directions, manage multiple tasks, work with information/data from multiple sources, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner;
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
What we offer
- Great opportunity for professional development;
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance;
- Social benefit packages (contribution to a Multisport card and others);
- Working in an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing, personal growth and networking;
- Gaining an extensive knowledge of new industries;
- Opportunity to be part of the Global Team of experts in graphic design field.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Creative Services it is a Global team of designers and project coordinators, working together to meet the graphic design needs of Deloitte professionals. Creative Services will ensure brand consistency, enhance speed-to-market, and drive operational efficiencies through global alignment of creative services professionals, process, and technology.