Internship in Data Quality Team
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- play a crucial role in the overall Evidence Lab team and be responsible for checking quality of business data
- work directly with the Evidence Lab team to understand their requirements for integrating new data sources into the information repository
- communicate with Evidence Lab and Research Teams on data quality project results.
You will be working in the UBS Research Team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park) who are in the process of building a street-leading primary research platform called UBS Evidence Lab. At the heart of this capability is the ability to systematically gather, cleanse, structure and analyze primary data about the companies and markets that we do research on.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hour per week.
- inquisitive character, sharp mind and great attention to detail
- university degree, preferably in a data analysis related field e.g. statistics or economics
- powerful analytical and problem solving skills
- familiarity with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data analysis, charting etc.)
- experience in a data-oriented role or projects is a plus (however not required)
- practice with SQL or any other query/scripting language would be an asset (however not required).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS