Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Will you challenge the status quo? Do you have the drive to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to.
The IT Software Engineer ensures that key business needs are addressed by respective service improvements in digital platforms. She/he guarantees the coherency of all GMCS Software Development Solutions, within the constraints of enterprise standards and enterprise strategies.
• Work within our GMCS Platform technology team
• Work on a Java / RESTful Web service / Oracle / Linux / SVN / Git / Teamcity / Puppet technical stack / Cloud Foundry.
• Take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
• Be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team.
You’ll be working with Group Marketing & Communication Services team. We manage a wide range of digital marketing and communication platforms, such as the public website, microsites, analytics, global e-mail marketing solutions. marketing automation, high performance web caching, mobile applications, the corporate intranet and employee engagement systems.
• 5+ years hands-on experience in the development, design, maintenance and integration of software solutions
• Proficiency in core Java programming, Spring framework and JEE
• Experience with at least one Web Component frameworks like: ReactJS, Angular or Vue.js
• Familiar with automated testing, acceptance testing
• Good understanding and usage of DBMS, preferably Oracle
• Experience working with complex applications with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment globally
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you like to figure out how things work
• The ability to resolve production issues escalated to you
• Experience with the full software development life cycle (SDLC) predominantly with agile methodologies
• Experience in continuous integration and deployment (Team City, Jenkins, Puppet, GitHub)
• Experience improving older code bases as well as in using modern design patterns
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work together with stakeholders
• Excellent research, investigation and evaluation skills
• Experience in the financial services industry desirable but not essential.
• A Software craftsperson focused on delivering clean code
• Proactive, keeping stakeholders well informed of development effort status
• Comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries
• Process oriented and have worked in an onshore-offshore model
• Comfortable interacting with both technical and non-technical personnel
• Skilled at recognizing system deficiencies and implementing effective solutions.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS