Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Working experience in process automation area (scripting, RPA or infrastructure support automation) would be an asset
- Demonstration of analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
- Application development experience would be an asset
- Project Management experience would be an asset
- ITIL and Infrastructure knowledge would be an asset
- Exposure and knowledge of Lean / Six-Sigma would be an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English language
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and directed
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
We are looking for an Automation Lead to own the automation function as part of large remote infrastructure support organization. As part of the initial team you will have the opportunity to help define and manage the complete subset of automation initiatives and run its implementation across our delivery.
- Be an owner of initiative
- Spread the message about automation and it's benefits among potential stake-holders
- Work closely with the business to create comprehensive plans covering every stage of the automation project implementation
You will be part of a delivery management team of Data Services unit in Capgemini. You will work with delivery managers and subject matter experts to come up with solid plan of task automation implementation as well as be accountable of successful go live of the initiative. This is a rare opportunity for a senior engineer or process manager who loves to build staff, dig deep and make a huge impact to organization.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- An annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Additional life insurance
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Carpooling and bicycle parking
- Home Office
- Relocation support
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska