Java Technical Leader
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we are looking for a Java Tech Lead for our Katowice office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is currently building a new portfolio rebalancing application for a financial services/wealth management client. The application will calculate, generate, and propose market orders that will rebalance the investment portfolio to target models.
We are looking for a Java Lead Software Engineer, who will lead a development team working on various part of application: rebalancing engine, model management. The ideal candidate has both back-end and front-end hands-on development experience, has recent experience leading other developers and QA. The team is focused on Java technology stack with Java 8, Spring 5, Spring Boot 2, Angular 6, Maven and REST API.
- Create and deliver Java back-end and Angular front-end implementation
- Plan and organize the work of other engineers
- Work closely with onsite Team Lead
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout the process
- Work closely with QA Automation Engineers, write JUnit tests and end-to-end tests (data-driven tests defined in MS Excel)
- Experience with Spring Java technology stack including Java 8 stream API, REST
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Recent team leading experience of teams with at least 3 other engineers
- Team player in cross-functional team, good communicator, driven and committed
*Java 8 - expert
*Spring - intermediate
*Angular - intermediate - nice to have
*Algorithms and computational complexity - good understanding
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in financial modelling applications & financial algorithms is a good plus
- Experience with Apache JMeter is a good plus
- Familiar with financial/investment terms, and basic capital market investment calculations
- Domain knowledge of & experience in financial services/wealth management
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, ping-pong table, foosball table, PlayStation and massage chair
- Parking spot
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o.