Senior / Lead Sitecore Developer
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior/Lead Sitecore Developer for our Katowice office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior/Lead Sitecore Developer, you will be working in a distributed team on an interesting and challenging project for an American customer. You will participate in the continued evolution of an extensive Sitecore solution, including modernization to Sitecore version 9.1, enhancing web components, enhancing search and content management, SharePoint migration, and work with a complex back-end with internal service-oriented architecture. It’s a great chance to participate in all stages of development.
EPAM is one of the few Platinum Implementation Partners of Sitecore worldwide (among only 26 out of 700+ in total) and we have successfully delivered over 90 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally. Our company not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise, but also understands the real power behind Sitecore, which is proved by the fact that EPAM has received five Sitecore Site of the Year Awards. That is why we are actively growing the Sitecore competency. As of now, there are over 50 certified Sitecore developers at EPAM, and ten of them are Sitecore MVPs.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a North American financial services/wealth management company with an extensive network of financial advisor websites that allow advisors to customize their offerings using Sitecore. These advisor websites are currently being modernized with a focus on offering a differentiated customer experience.
- Develop new functionalities and maintain the existing ones;
- Conduct code reviews;
- Act as a mentor and supervise work of less experienced Developers;
- Build consultative client facing relationships throughout the project lifecycle from a personal and technical perspective;
- Write unit tests and review unit test coverage.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Sitecore;
- Good .NET/ASP.NET MVC knowledge;
- Good command of English (both written and spoken);
- Ability to set up and configure CI/CD (DevOps experience);
- Basic SEO/HTML meta and web analytics skills;
- Experience with System integrations (CRM, commerce, DAM, CDN etc.);
- Knowledge of globalization/localization;
- Working experience with Agile methodologies.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of multi-site Information architecture (data templates, inheritance, placeholders, insert options, rendering definitions etc.);
- Familiar with:
DI framework (Castle Windsor, Simple Injector, Unity)
ORMs/T4 templates (Glass Mapper, CIG)
Dev tools (Unicorn/TDS, Sitecore Rocks, Sitecore Instance Manager)
xDB (Visitor Identification, personalization, rules engine, personas/profiles, analytics etc.)
Search (Solr, Content Search API)
Sitecore Shell (ribbon buttons, custom experience buttons etc, custom commands).
- Possibility to be involved in an international project;
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, ping-pong table, foosball table, PlayStation and massage chair;
- Parking spot.
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)."
EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o.