Senior Business Analyst
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Katowice office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is currently building a new portfolio rebalancing application for a financial services/wealth management client. The application will calculate, generate, and propose market orders that will rebalance the investment portfolio to target models.
We are looking for a Business Analyst that will be focused on critical parts of the rebalancing tool/application: rebalancing engine, financial model management, computation modules and integration to various internal data providers. The ideal candidate will work with our team to create a user stories that align with business requirements - gathered from existing BRD, industry (investment) research, and business stakeholders. They will conduct requirements gathering sessions and play an integral part to the grooming of user stories. The person should be able to organize and plan stories in the form of sprints, provide accurate and well-structured reports on the project's progress, and be eager to deliver software to market. The development team is focused on Java technology stack with JUnit 5, Java 8, Spring. MS Excel knowledge will be helpful in verifying calculations, algorithm flows, and input/output data definition.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and clients;
- Work with product team to define the roadmap;
- Write user stories with acceptance criteria;
- Understand and assist team in prioritization efforts, release planning, reviewing stories/tasks;
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies;
- Conduct demo.
- Fluent English (B2+ level is the must);
- Financial services background;
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and the roles of the team;
- Experienced and proficient in writing requirements in user story format for software applications;
- Experienced and proficient in prioritizing stories in the backlog based on business values and dependencies;
- Experience in participating in backlog grooming sessions with software development team;
- Experience in creating and managing diagrams explaining workflow and component interactions;
- Understanding of how software applications can communicate to each other (via API);
- Good communication skills.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program.
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)."
EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o.