Who we're looking for
- Full professional proficiency in English (this is a key must);
- Fifth year law student or a law school graduate;
- Well-organized, accurate and responsible person with developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to use the computer, including MS Office and legal information systems;
- Desire to gain knowledge and professional experience;
- Ability to think logically, clearly and precisely formulate statements.
Your future role
- Preparation and verification of international agreements concluded between Deloitte entities (inter-firm contracts), including also preliminary analysis of international contracts;
- Drafting and updating internal regulations, guidelines and policies;
- On-going contact with Deloitte Central Europe's legal team regarding Deloitte policies and standards, procedures, international agreements, information on local law, including the development and updating of internal registers and statements;
- Contact with engagement teams, public authorities and courts;
- Support regarding regional projects and reporting;
- Updating regional contract templates in accordance with global requirements and new legislation.
What we offer
- Great opportunity for professional development;
- Interesting and stable job in a multinational company;
- Social benefit packages (e.g. corporate events, private health insurance, contribution to a sport benefit card and others);
- Broad scope of internal trainings;
- Working in an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing;
- Gaining an extensive knowledge and experience.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Deloitte Legal is a unique network of 139 offices in 70 countries with more than 1,700 experienced lawyers providing a wide range of legal services. In 17 countries across Central Europe, local and international clients are served by a highly qualified team of more than 220 lawyers possessing a wealth of industry experience in, amongst others, the FSI sector and the manufacturing industry.
The members of this network of law firms work together with Deloitte's other professionals, leveraging their experience and expertise in representing their clients internationally and in solving complex issues.
Just English version of CV will be considered.