Infrastructure Engineer (German language)
Lokalizacja: Katowice, Opole
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
General IT knowledge and understanding the IT principles (hardware configuration, databases, networking - DHCP)
Solid knowledge of Windows operating system (experience in Windows Servers Environment welcome)
Understanding VMWare infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Databases
- Good Team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other teams
- Fluent German
- Communicative English
We are currently looking for a professional to work within a team which is responsible end to end for supporting IT infrastructure for one of the largest network of stores in Europe. Main responsibilities will be providing the technical support to the critical IT events occuring in the stores as well as ensuring that any major outage in the store is driven smoothly to the resolution.
- Carrying out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and work instructions
- Incident dispatching, escalation and progress monitoring
- Managing calls through to resolution according to established procedures
- 3rd parties vendor contacting
In our team we have 15 team members: engineers and senior engineers. We are supporting a huge part of Microsoft products. It is a great opportunity to get familiar with Microsoft products and broaden technical knowledge. There are possibilities to gain experience supporting different infrastructures of our clients.
What we offer:
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska